Diggers Den is located just outside of Granadilla de Abona in the South of Tenerife. We are a 30 minute drive from Las Americas. We offer a pick up and drop off service also. Please contact us for
Click here for a link to our location on Google Maps.
- Exit the TF1 at the junction signposted San Isidro/Granadilla/El Medano.
- Go straight up the main street in San Isidro and continue straight on for about 7km until you reach the town of Granadilla.
- Go straight through Granadilla, past the Church and La Fuentita ferreteria on your left.
- After the built up area stops, continue a little (500m), pass over the bridge over the barranco and about 100m later you will see two stand-alone palm trees on your left and a small white house
on your right. Turn right into the tarmac lane just before the palm trees. This is Calle Chimisay but it is not signposted.
- Calle Chimisay goes down the hill, bear right in front of the yellow wall and continue down Calle Chimisay for another 1km until you see a white house on your right with an unfinished second
storey. We are the next driveway just after this house on your right, number 22.
- Go up this driveway and the black gates are on your left. The property is a little set back from the road behind a block wall. There is plenty of parking within the gates.
- Please make sure you call beforehand because the property is very secure and we will need to open the gates for you. Our phone number is 606 500 421 if you get lost.
Click the link below to download a printer friendly version of our location and directions.
We are open 10am-4pm for visits but please make an appointment first.