1 dog €13 per day
2 dogs €22 per day
3 dogs €30 per day
4 dogs Please contact us for a quote as it may not be possible to accommodate 4 dogs in one kennel - it will depend on their size.
Prices include IGIC and are payable on a daily basis. Prices are based on dogs from the same family sharing the same kennel. If your dogs are unable to share then individual pricing will
For every stay over 15 days, the 15th day is free of charge. For instance, if your dog is booked in for 30 days, then you would receive two free days. This does not apply if your dog's stay is
extended whilst already in the kennels (which is subject to availability).
€10-20 Bath & nail trim
€10-13 Flea and tick treatment with Advantix
€30-40 Full groom (must be booked in advance)
Pick ups and drop offs
Pet taxi 50 cents per km charge (approximate price & dependent on km & travel time and subject to availability)
For example: Golf del Sur €13, Las Galletas/Silencio €14, Los Cristianos/Las Americas €14, Adeje €17, Callao Salvaje €25, Los Gigantes €30 (all one way charges)
Pick ups and drop off are only available 10.30am-4pm every day and are subject to availability. Please do not feed your dog any meals or treats for at least 2 hours before travel if they are prone
to car sickness.
Contact us for charges for our pet taxi service for assistance with vet visits or transport to or from the airport.
We offer a complete booking service for flights to and from the UK and Ireland, and other worldwide destinations. Please refer to the 'Pet Transport' section on this website and contact us for more information.
** PLEASE NOTE **
- Bookings are not confirmed until a non-refundable deposit of 50% has been paid. This can be paid in cash, bank transfer or by credit or debit card (in person as we are
unable to take payments over the phone). The balance is due on arrival. Please contact us for our bank details.
- Check in is not available until after 12 noon (sometimes available earlier at no extra charge subject to availability so please enquire first).
- You must pick up your dog by 12 noon on the day of departure or you will need to pay for that day also. We are open 10am-5pm Mon-Sat and 10am-1pm Sun. For any bookings which involve
Diggers Den transport, then if we are unable to bring your dog home to you in the morning, we will not apply the extra day's charge.
- No check outs are permitted after 5pm Mon-Sat and after 1pm on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- You must tell us at the time of booking if you are planning to pick your dog up after 12 noon on the day of departure, or the kennel may be booked out again that day.
- In the event of cancellation or booking amendments, a refund will be issued when more than four weeks' notice has been provided. For 2-4 weeks' notice, in low season your deposit payment
may be used as credit towards another stay, but in high season (May-Sept & Dec-Jan), no credit will be issued and your deposit will be lost. Credit will not be issued for any cancellations or
booking amendments with less than 2 weeks’ notice. However, if we can fill your reserved space, we will refund you for every day subsequently filled (this is quite likely as we often have a waiting
- All dogs should be treated for fleas and ticks. We can do this for you on arrival, but this must be ordered in advance to ensure that we have the correct stock. There is an additional
payment for this which must be paid for on arrival.
- We do not accept dogs whose vaccinations are not fully up to date and we require proof of this (in a Pet Passport or Cartilla Sanitaria). We can arrange to have their vaccinations done by
a vet immediately on arrival, but this must be pre‐booked and paid for in full in advance.
- We also strongly recommend a vaccination for kennel cough, but this is not mandatory. However, we do not accept responsibility in the unlikely event that your dog should contract kennel
cough. Kennel cough vaccinations should be done at least 3 weeks prior to arrival and the vaccine lasts for one year.
- All our other terms and conditions are listed on the reverse side of the Registration Form.
We are only a small kennel and get very booked up, so please make sure you make your booking and payment well in advance.
Bookings over Christmas and New Year entail a minimum 7 night charge (Dec 20-Jan 3). Your dog does not have to stay for 7 nights, but the full charge will be applied as this is our busiest time of
To book, please download the Registration Form under the 'Checklist' tab, or phone or WhatsApp +34 606 500 421 to enquire about availability.