** PLEASE NOTE **
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit of 50% has been paid. This can be paid in cash, bank transfer or by credit or debit card (in person as we are unable to take
payments over the phone). The balance is due on arrival. Please contact us for our bank details.
- Check in is not available until after 12 noon (sometimes available earlier at no extra charge subject to availability so please enquire first).
- We do not charge for departure day as long as you collect your dog by 11.30am. For departures after 11.30am then you will be charged for that day. You must tell us at the time of booking
if you are planning to pick your dog up after this time or the kennel may be booked out again that day and we will be double-booked.
- We are open 10am-4pm Mon-Sat and 11am-1pm Sun. For any bookings which involve Diggers Den transport, then if we are unable to bring your dog home to you in the morning, we
will not apply the departure day's charge.
- No check outs are permitted after 4pm Mon-Sat and after 1pm on Sundays. We are only closed on three days of the year - 25 & 26 December and 1 January.
- Bookings over Christmas and New Year entail a minimum 7 night charge (Dec 20-Jan 3). Your dog does not have to stay for 7 nights, but the full charge will be applied as this is our
busiest time of the year.
- If your booking is for less than 3 days then you will be charged an additional €5 per kennel.
- In the event of cancellation or booking amendments, a refund will be issued when more than four weeks' notice has been provided. For 2-4 weeks' notice, in low season your deposit payment
may be used as credit towards another stay, but in high season (May-Sept & Dec-Jan), no credit will be issued and your deposit will be lost. Credit will not be issued for any cancellations or
booking amendments with less than 2 weeks’ notice. However, if we can fill your reserved space, we will refund you for every day subsequently filled (this is quite likely as we often have a waiting
- We do not accept dogs whose vaccinations are not fully up to date and we require proof of this (in a Pet Passport or Cartilla Sanitaria).
- We also strongly recommend a vaccination for canine cough, but this is not mandatory. However, we do not accept responsibility in the unlikely event that your dog should contract canine
cough. Canine cough vaccinations should be done at least 3 weeks prior to arrival and the vaccine lasts for one year.
- All dogs should be de-wormed and treated for fleas and ticks. We can do this for you on arrival, but this must be ordered in advance to ensure that we have the correct stock. There is an
additional payment for this which must be paid for on arrival.
- If your dog is considered to be potentially dangerous then we require a copy of your licence and public liability insurance.
- We do not accept females on heat.
- All our other terms and conditions are listed on the reverse side of the Registration Form.
We are only a small kennel and get very booked up, so please make sure you make your booking and payment well in advance.